What to Wear for Maximum Fun at PAW Patrol Live!:
PAW Patrol Live! is a unique entertainment opportunity for you and your child. As a child’s first theatrical performance, it marks the beginning of a lifelong journey of enjoying and learning through live performances. Below are some simple wardrobe tips to help you make the most of this unique experience.
- Keep it Comfortable! – The day is about making memories with your child. This is not the time to break in the new stiletto heels. Comfortable clothing and shoes are critical for enjoying PAW Patrol Live! with your child.
- Layer Up! – Theater and arena temperatures vary across the nation. It’s important to dress for the weather outside but be prepared for the theater to be too hot or too cold. Layers ensure you and your little one are comfortable in any temperature.
- Have Fun! – The best part about PAW Patrol Live? The fun outfits that our fans wear to our events! We encourage fans to come dressed to the nines in their favorite PAW Patrol themed outfits. Please be sure you are familiar with our costume policy before purchasing your outfit.
In an effort to maintain a safe and family-friendly environment for all Guests, we ask that the following wardrobe guidelines be adhered to for all PAW Patrol Live! performances:
- Masks and/or facial coverings that obscure or prevent identifying a person may not be worn by Guests 13 years of age or older (unless for medical purposes).
- Family-friendly costumes are permitted but cannot be offensive, intrusive, violent or include any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Guests in-costume may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics are prohibited.
- Clothing with multiple layers are subject to search upon entry.
- We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove, without refund, any ticket holders wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.